skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ruslana58
воскресенье, 12 февраля 2012 г.
How others see you is not important,
how you see yourself is everything..
1 комментарий:
Юлия Д.
17 февраля 2012 г. в 19:30
Yes)0because if you love and respest yourself, sorrounding people will like and respect U)
Ответить
Удалить
Ответы
Ответить
Добавить комментарий
Ещё
Следующее
Предыдущее
Главная страница
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Постоянные читатели
Архив блога
▼
2012
(64)
►
мая
(16)
►
апреля
(17)
►
марта
(11)
▼
февраля
(20)
i must say,that i like this singer very much,be...
sometimes i think that i am really a zombie,bec...
in my childhood it was my favourite cartoon,bec...
sometimes we dont have time for anything,for ex...
When I was a small girl,I was crazy,I liked fight...
as for me,when i have a bad mood in the evening...
as for me,sometimes i really think so))) and ...
i have been going in for dancing from 4 years old...
Unfortunately,i dont like reading((( I try to do ...
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with...
How others see you is not important, how you see ...
I would like to tell that all my groupmates are w...
Shut up,work hard and be ,if you do it,you will a...
What should we do to be happy..!!??Sometimes I as...
Now most of all I dream about the cat,but,unfortu...
At this moment I am writing philosophy and I am s...
Now most of all I want summer,because this cold w...
At my holidays I watched "Visozkij.Thank you that...
Family....!!!!!What is this?To my mind,this is th...
The elder I become,the better I understand that h...
Обо мне
Руся Вербицкая
Просмотреть профиль
Yes)0because if you love and respest yourself, sorrounding people will like and respect U)
ОтветитьУдалить