пятница, 10 февраля 2012 г.

I would like to tell that all my groupmates are wonderful persons,they are honest,reliable,reasonable.clever,kind-hearted.
They have good traits of character))
also they have many hobbies)
For example,I think,Vova is a good singer)
Lera,Julia are good dancers)
Masha and Helen write wonderful poems)
Ann,Julia,Masha are gifted persons who can work and study hard)
Dudka is a funny girl,when i am sad,she always can say something funny and i begin laughing))
Kate is a god-tempered girl))
SO I AM PROUD OF MY GROUP,I THINK WE WILL ACHIEVE MUCH IN THE FUTURE...!!!!!!

8 комментариев:

  1. thanks dear)))I'm sure that without you u\our group wouldn't be so good, because you're one of the best girls in our group!
    P.S. your support and advice are very important for me)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank U,Ruslana))I agree with U))I think there is a good mentality in our group))To my mind,U are very clever and wise person)))I like your reasoning and U give useful advices))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Russy, thank you very much. Am I really a good-tempered girl?? But if it is your point of view, it is pleasant for me... You are a good person too and it is nice to have you in our group!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. yes,i think so,everybody has his/her own opinion,as for you,my is so)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I ♥ EGD-10-1-1))
    It would be cool, to make T-shirts like I love(♥) NY))

    ОтветитьУдалить