Unfortunately,i dont like reading(((
I try to do my best to read,but i cant anything to do with myself((
i think,it is very bad,when person doesnt like to read)
Well,what can you advice me???
I try to do my best to read,but i cant anything to do with myself((
i think,it is very bad,when person doesnt like to read)
Well,what can you advice me???
I think you don't like book,you read! To my mind you should find a book,which will be interesting for you.
ОтветитьУдалитьYou know,personally as if I like reading and I've read a lot of books,but I can't read to the end the book,that isn't interesting for me!
i agree with you,but,unfortunatelly,i like reading "strange" books))
ОтветитьУдалитьFor example,Donzova))
I like her detectives))
but,maybe,someone can tell,that it it "foolish" books))
but when i read them i feel good and they dont make me think,maybe,thats why i like to read them))
I agree with Masha,U should find the genre of books what will like U)) Ruslana,why do U say that Donzovas detectives strange?as for me I like to read Yuliya Shilova's books))
ОтветитьУдалить