i would like to share my impressions,so,today i watched "Tristone and Isolde"..
it is shame of me,but before i have never seen it and i must admit that it is a really good film))
and as usual i was crying at the end of the movie..
in conclusion,i want to add that i advise you to see it ..))
it is shame of me,but before i have never seen it and i must admit that it is a really good film))
and as usual i was crying at the end of the movie..
in conclusion,i want to add that i advise you to see it ..))
To my shame,I've never seen it too=))But I'm going to see it soon. It must be very interesting
ОтветитьУдалитьCool)0Now i am reading this book but then im going to watch it too in order to compare it with book..to see whether there are any changes in the movie))
ОтветитьУдалитьI also have never seen it too, but I'm not going to see it!
ОтветитьУдалить