воскресенье, 15 апреля 2012 г.

today i have known,that one of my friend,who i appriciate and know many years,said very bad words about my relative and i was very upset and i have understood that it is very hard to believe people nowdays,unfortunatelly(((((

4 комментария:

  1. it's very sad.
    I'm very sorry for you.because i know how people,who are close to you, can hurt.
    But you must remember noone deserves your tiers and the most important is that you know that these words aren't true.
    i think that people who can let themselves such things, aren't happy and live will punish them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yes it's very sad when someone do something in such a way. I always say in such way that not we choose our friends. It happens in itself. Maybe it wasn't a real friend for you....

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Unfortunately/I have already made sure that its really difficult to find a real friend((

    ОтветитьУдалить