in my opinion,it is very cute,funny and incredible animals))
i like huskies))they are very clever and at the same time very strange,because they have blue eyes,and sometimes when i see them in our town i am afraid of them))
in Krivoy Rog there a lot of them,as for me if i have a private house or maybe a mansion i will buy one or two of them))
and what about you,what kind of dogs do you loke?)and why?)
i like huskies))they are very clever and at the same time very strange,because they have blue eyes,and sometimes when i see them in our town i am afraid of them))
in Krivoy Rog there a lot of them,as for me if i have a private house or maybe a mansion i will buy one or two of them))
and what about you,what kind of dogs do you loke?)and why?)

You know that i'm very afraid of dogs,but at the same time i'd like to have a dog.My dream is German shepherd. And i also like huskies.
ОтветитьУдалитьOh, they are so wonderful. I like huskies and labradors. And also I have German shepherd nicknamed Lord, and for me it is one of the best breeds of dog.
ОтветитьУдалитьI like almost all kinds of dogs.small and big it doesnt matter))Except boxers and pekingese))Especially I like a schih tzu..I had him three years ago..but he fell ill and died((
ОтветитьУдалить