On Friday I was at the cats exhibition ta Ashan with my mother.There were so many different kinds of cat.They are very beautiful,cute and some of them are very strange))
I was very happy,because as you had known i like cats very much))
at the end of the exhibition my mother said that we could buy cat,but then we decided to find some more cats and buy he/she,so soon i will cat and i am very happy now)))
because my dream will come true)
I was very happy,because as you had known i like cats very much))
at the end of the exhibition my mother said that we could buy cat,but then we decided to find some more cats and buy he/she,so soon i will cat and i am very happy now)))
because my dream will come true)
Oh, it's so cool that your mother agreed to have a cat)) You're lucky=)
ОтветитьУдалитьIm very glad for you)I wish you to choose a beautiful cat,with a good character))
ОтветитьУдалитьthaks girls,i am also very happy and begin to choose cat))
ОтветитьУдалить